Monday, May 3, 2010

Thesis meeting. February 17, 2010.

Meet in 2 weeks –

Bring evidence of progress

Bring paper (having read it)

Find out about spaces.

I’m researching ….

I’m doing this by ….

This is meaningful to me because ….

Research practice

Art-making practice

Teaching practice

February 19, 2010. In front of painting, with sketchbook. 12:50pm.






It’s hard to tell @ this point what might be seen now that an idea of my own is starting to form. This is obviously such a significant shift that I’ve switched books –

Over time he gets smaller and smaller. I forget that in the painting you can see past his waist, both of his arms, and then some, all of his hat and then some.

Over time I’ve cropped in quite close to his face and jacket, in my mind…

The idea I have keeps wanting to leave the 16th c. and be part of the 18th c.

No comments:

Post a Comment